Expecting a child is a very special time in your life.
In addition to experiencing great joy about the new life you are bringing into the world, you may also have questions or uncertainties about certain matters, possibly even fears.
Together with our midwife Alexia Fröhlich, I look forward to advising you during your pregnancy and after the birth
- Statutory prenatal care and postnatal care examination
- Doppler sonography (blood flow measurement)
- 3D/4D ultrasound
- Individual prenatal care (we will be happy to advise you) including infection diagnostics
- Blood test for chromosomal defects in the unborn child (non-invasive prenatal diagnostics/Harmony Test)
- Kinesio taping (for pain during pregnancy)
Mrs. Alexia Fröhlich, Midwife (www.hebammefroehlich.de)
– Birth preparation courses
Mrs. Ramona Weigert, Physiotherapist (www.ramona-weigert.de)
– Postpartum exercises